Saturday 22 October 2011

My career

I have always been interested in the virtual computer design world. I do think that learning design techniques can help me get closer to my goals which is to design for visual effect project or video games. I am pursuing my dream to become a professional 3D modeller and on the way I do think that I have to look at so many things in a designers point of view.

It is important for me to be able to take simple elements and make extraordinary products (in my case virtual illustration).

I constantly try to find ways to improve my skills in visualizing new ideas for my self and others and on the way I constantly try to prove my skills to professionals and those who know the art of 3d modelling to be able to get involve with their works.

I believe even thought industrial design might not be the precise area that i would like to have my career in, it will put me in the right state of thinking ability. I hope industrial design can lead me to the place where I, very keenly, want to get to in life.

On the way I try my best to get advised from professionals such as my tutors to show me the path to my goals. No one like them who have been in industry and have worked professionally as virtual or real world designers can help me illuminate my path along the way.

Meanwhile I am looking for opportunities to prove to people that I can work as a professional 3d modeller even in this young age and hopefully one day I will be able to fulfill that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment